HairGain products are used topically to offer a range that meets the highest expectations in caring for hair problems and redressing even massive damage to the hair, halting hereditary hair loss and activating the growth of new hair. HairGain products are based on a combination of ingredients protected by worldwide patent (scientiﬁc term: nature-identical thymus peptide complex), which contains particularly active peptide compounds for hair care. They maximize conditioning of the hair, ensuring not only perfect hair care, but also effective treatment of the effects of hereditary hair loss. The success of HairGain for hair loss is based on the biological activity of the synthetic ingredient complex. This invigorates and activates the immune defences in the hair and skin cells. HairGain increases cell vitality, the remaining hair follicles are re-activated, the formation of new hair is stimulated and the growth phase is markedly extended.
• Innovative formulation with clinically proven therapeutic results.
• Unique, patented active ingredient complex "Synthetic thymus peptide library".
• Combats very heavy hair loss due to androgenetic (hereditary) causes and others.
• Activates & stimulates new hair growth.
• Easy application and high levels of compliance.
• Alopecia androgenetica of male and female pattern
• Telogen effluvium
• Alopecia areata
• Cytostatic chemotherapy
• Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
• Massage HairGain Shampoo into the scalp and hair for about one minute.
• Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
• Turn HairGain Enhancement bottle upside down and place it on scalp.
• Press the bottle so that some HairGain Enhancement is dispensed.
• Massage the HairGain Enhancement in circles vigorously with the tips of ﬁngers until the scalp is dry to the touch.
HairGain Enhancement Direction for use
• Twice a day for 8 to 12 weeks.
• After that, only once a day, preferably in the morning, for 9 to 12 months.
• Application can be reduced to every other day for futher 3 months.
• Twice per week will be sufficient for prevention of relapse.
• Synthetic Thymus Hydrolysate
• Hydrolyzed Wheat
• Isopropyl Alcohol
• Propylene Glycol
• Sodium Hydroxide